Can you believe we're turning one? You have made us feel so welcome in this neighborhood, this city, this community. We love what we have grown here and it's time to celebrate in the most Playfully Pretentious way we can imagine.
To celebrate the one year anniversary of our opening "Celebration Sessions" we are throwing a "Beerthday Bacchanalia"!!! Join us on the evenings of August 9th and/or 10th for our "Beerthday Bacchanalia." Two evenings of extended celebrations in the Taproom and Alamo Room, with some special perks available for VIPs.
In the Taproom (open to all)
- Live music on the front patio
- DJ Derek B spinning tunes out back
- Yard games
- The Best Beer in Delaware flowing through the taps.
Friday Night - WiLDWiCH Food Truck
Saturday during the Day - Porkoholics Anonymous BBQ .
Saturday Night - The Flying Deutschman
VIP Details: 50 VIP Tickets available for each night, and each $50 ticket comes with the following:
- Private Party from 5pm until 10pm in the Alamo Room with the owners.
- Comped food from WildWich on Friday Night, and The Flying Deutschman on Saturday Night.
- A 22 oz Bottle of Jamaican Rum Barrel Aged Mechanical Dissonance - Our Imperial Stout returns, mellow and chill. Irie!
- Four 9oz Pours throughout the evening of exclusive, one-off, beers - with some different brews each night.
- A Gold-Rimmed "Beerthday Bacchanalia" Goblet
VIP Tickets limited to 21 and over only. VIP Tickets on sale now.