Join us for the 3rd Annual Wellness Summit, hosted by the Siegel JCC & JFS Delaware, and continue the conversation on mental health. This event is FREE and open to the public (please reserve your FREE ticket). Refreshments will be provided.
TALK ABOUT IT! Do you have questions about:
- Depression, anxiety, addiction?
- Where to get help for yourself, your friend, your loved one?
Learn to NAVIGATE MENTAL HEALTH by TALKING IT OUT with experts in the field and individuals who have experience challenges first-hand:
- Jordan from Minding Your Mind
- Wesley & Annie from NAMI Delaware
- Dr. Meghan Walls, PsyD, from Nemours Children's Health System
- Sarah Robins, LCSW, from JFS Delaware
- Dr. Darren Levin, PhD, certified school psychology
- Sandra Brisiel, trauma informed care
- Stan Silver from MeadowWood Behavioral Health Hospital
- Mike Gavula from Rockford Center
- K-9 Officer Andrew Conine from the City of Wilmington Police Department
- The Co-Chairs of the Parents of Transgender Kids Support Group
Teens are welcome to attend a session tailored just for them OR participate with their parents in the adult session.
The evening will include:
- Psychology 101 introduction
- Introduction of panelists
- Deconstructed panel with the opportunity to move around tables between panelists
- Wrap-up including key topics of conversation from the deconstructed panel