Who are the INbassadors?
The INbassadors are volunteers from Wilmington’s business and nonprofit communities who have formed a social network to promote the City of Wilmington and all it has to offer.
They meet eight times a year at different locations in the City.
The INbassadors have recently established the IN Show, a fun, INteractive preview of the hottest happenings IN Wilmington that allows attendees to win tickets to upcoming events and restaurants. The IN Show meet’s four times a year at Chelsea Tavern.
Meetings start at 5:30 pm and for the IN Show, doors open at 6:30 pm, with the show starting at 7 pm.
As ambassadors of the city’s image campaign, “Wilmington: In the Middle of it All,” the INbassadors are committed to finding new ways to coordinate promotional efforts and enhance the already vibrant social scene in Wilmington.
- Attend a minimum of four INbassadors meetings annually
- Members will offer constructive feedback about events and programs they attended.
- Members will share ideas for improving city events.
- Volunteer at a minimum of two Wilmington events annually
- Examples: Wilmington Grand Prix, IN Week, Fringe Festival, City Life Awards, Clifford Brown Jazz Festival.
- Join the INbassadors Group Facebook page and opt in to receive Group notifications from Facebook.
- Participate in the Pay-it-Forward INbassadors program four times a year
- Every time a member posts information on the INbassadors’ Group Wall on Facebook, in the newsletter or on the website, he or she must share two other downtown/city events on their own personal and/or business walls(s) that they are not directly affiliated with, but simply excited about, or perhaps heard about from another INbassador.
- Members will help spread the word about community events and programs to their business and social networks.
- Create one new partnership annually through INbassadors connections
- Members will help develop new initiatives that they feel will appeal to their colleagues, clients, friends and acquaintances.
Benefits of membership
The INbassadors meetings are held at a different Wilmington restaurant or location every month. As a member, you will be treated to one complimentary beverage. You will also receive a variety of special discounts as well as complimentary tickets to different events, concerts, restaurants and retails shops.
How do I become a member?
If you are interested in becoming an INbassador and coming to the table with ideas as well as a willingness to spread the word through your network, contact us.
The best way to get up-to-date info is liking the INbassadors Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/inbassadors/
Or you can contact:
Campaign Manager | Mobius New Media
Phone: 302-475-9880 x31