Come celebrate the beauty of the daffodil and enjoy Winterthur's amazing daffodil display! Henry Francis du Pont used his collector’s eye in assembling hundreds of cultivars of heirloom daffodils, which he arranged in cloud-like drifts on Winterthur’s Sycamore Hill. The day’s events will include tours of the daffodils, a children's daffodil show and crafts, and an afternoon tea. Members free. Included with admission.
- Children’s daffodil show –10:00 am, Visitor Center (entries accepted through 11:00 am)
- Daffodil Day craft –10:00 am to 2:00 pm, Visitor Center
- Guided walking tour of daffodils – 11:30 am and 1:30 pm, begins at the Visitor Center Patio (tour will end in garden)
- Self-guided tour of the daffodils – all day, begins at the Visitor Center Patio
- Daffodil Tea – 2:00 pm, Visitor Center Café (Tea not included with admission. Call 302.888.4826 for reservations)
(Image: Courtesy of Winterthur, photo by Bob Leitch)