Skyline Church is committed to building community in the Pike Creek area. We have created a unique event that will build relationships with community members, businesses, and organizations.
On Saturday, April 21, 2018 we are hosting an indoor, 18-hole Indoor Mini Golf event at our location, 3100 Skyline Drive. In addition to forming and strengthening relationships, our goal for this event is to have fun, raise funds for our faith community, and donate to a local non-profit organization, AIDS Delaware’s food pantry.
In the early afternoon, the course will be open to the public for a small fee of $7-10 - it will be a great activity for kids and families. We will then host an evening event where teams of 4-5 players play and enjoy a sit-down dinner at $125/team.
Benefits to participation include team-building, networking, philanthropy, and fun. How can you participate in this event?
- Build a hole using an assigned food item (i.e., boxes of cereal) that you provide - all food will be donated to AIDS Delaware’s food pantry upon the completion of the event
- Sponsor a hole – for $100 we will advertise your organization at the hole
- Donate an item, tickets, gift certificate, or basket to our Silent Auction
- Bring your kids and enjoy a game in the early afternoon
- Form a team and play mini golf at the evening event (register in advance)
Contact the church at 302.737.9069 or firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest or ask questions.
Thank you for your support!